Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Levenes Solicitors. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following bases:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
- The Levenes Solicitors copyright notice (i.e. Copyright © Levenes Solicitors – www.levenes.co.uk) must appear in all copies;
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service
- without Levenes Solicitors’ prior written permission;
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- Please send any enquiries in regards to copyright to [email protected].
Access to and use of this site is provided by Levenes Solicitors subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Levenes Solicitors reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
Whilst Levenes Solicitors endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Levenes Solicitors will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
Whilst Levenes Solicitors endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Levenes Solicitors does not accept any liability for error or omission.
Levenes Solicitors shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
Levenes Solicitors accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Levenes are insured in respect of professional negligence. Our insurers are Allianz Global Corporate, China Re, Markel, Pioneer, Atrium and Liberty International Underwriters. The primary cover is £2m and the excess layers are £18m. The period of current insurance is 1 July 2017 to 31 December 2019, both days inclusive.
Solicitors Regulation Authority information
Levenes are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). Further information about regulation of solicitors and the Solicitors Code of Conduct can be found on the SRA website.
If you have any questions relating to anything on this page, please send them to [email protected].